NZSL Fund is now open for applications
Round four of the NZSL Fund is open for applications till 8 March 2018.
- Download NZSL Fund Guidelines [DOC, 77 KB]
- Download NZSL Fund Application Form [DOC, 137 KB]
- Watch in NZSL - NZSL Fund Guidelines and Application Form
For this round, the NZSL Board will be specifically looking for local and/or national initiatives (project, activities, and events) which are aligned with one or more of criteria below:
- Enable Deaf people to develop and/or maintain ‘Deaf spaces’, places where NZSL users gather to use NZSL either face-to-face or online.
- Enable Deaf people to develop their capability and capacity to maintain Deaf spaces.
- Research and/or documentation of NZSL that develops knowledge of NZSL for all NZSL users.
It is a requirement that all NZSL initiatives do not duplicate or displace NZSL funding, services and resources which are, or should be, the responsibility of government agencies, state sectors and organisations.
Please note that late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Video 1 - Background
Video 7- Assessment of applications for funding
Video 8 - Confidentiality
Application form - part 2, questions 1-16
Page last updated: